For all the men and women that have given their lives so that we would be able to enjoy the freedom of Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness, The Curriculum Exchange salutes your memory.
4th of July Memories
Bond fires at the beach
Fourth of July Choir celebrations
Fourth of July songs
Family & Friends
Parades & lots of flags waving proudly
Celebrating the bicentennial
Visiting Independence Hall
Celebrating my Grandfather’s birthday on the same day
Those are my top ten. What are yours? Share with us.
In an Our Thoughts article, we listed 10 things we don’t miss when the school year ends and then realized that when our children are gone how we miss those same 10 things in some form or fashion. Here is our top 10 list again.
1. Grading papers
2. Writing out lesson plans
3. Adjusting lesson plans over & over
4. Wrestling with how to explain clearly concepts they could not understand
5. Butting heads over subjects of little interest
6. Explaining why we had to learn certain facts
7. Pushing to meet deadlines
8. When school & life collided
9. Worrying if they learned enough that year
10. Why? Why? Why?
What would your list include? Add to our list . . . . . .